What Does The Office Of Safety & Health Consultation Do?
The Safety & Health Consultation office provides a comprehensive safety and health review for small businesses in Delaware in order to help employers comply with federal OSHA regulations. On site visits include identifying physical safety violations; evaluating health risks such as noise levels, air quality, etc.; and providing proactive solutions to your company's safety and health challenges.
This office is strictly a consultation office and there are no fines or penalties involved. Work with your company is confidential from federal OSHA. The federal OSHA office is responsible for all OSHA enforcement within the State of Delaware.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- What is the minimum wage in Delaware?
- How Often Must My Employer Pay My Wages?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- Am I Entitled To Meal And Rest Brakes?
- Does My Employer Have To Pay Me Time And A Half For Working Overtime?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without Reason Or Notice?
- How Do I Know Whether An Employer Has Illegally Discriminated Against Me?
- What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
- What Should I Do If I Feel I Have Been Discriminated Against?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours A Minor Can Be Employed?
- What Is Sharp?
- What Is The Office Of Occupational Safety And Health Statistics?
- How Much Compensation Can I Receive?
- How Do Earnings Affect My Benefits?
- How Often Do I Have To File Claims?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- How Is The Hearing Conducted?
- What Can I Do If I Still Disagree With The Referee's Decision?
- For The Purpose Of Paying Unemployment Taxes, How Do I Know If I Fit The Definition Of "Employer"?
- How Does My Business Register As A "New" Employer?
- How Are Tax Rates Determined?
- How Does My Business File Quarterly Reports?
- Please Explain The Prevailing Wage Law.