Where Can I Obtain More Information On The New Hire Program?
You can reach the Arkansas New Hire Reporting Center at 18002592095 or 15013762125 for any questions regarding the Hew Hire program.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Are Minors Prohibited From Any Specific Occupations?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Regulations For The Hours A Minor May Be Employed?
- Can You Explain The Arkansas New Hire Program?
- Who Must Report?
- Who Must Be Reported?
- When Does An Employer Report This Information?
- What Information Must Be Reported?
- What Is The Process For Reporting New Hires?
- What is the minimum wage in Arkansas?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- When Does An Employer Have To Pay Overtime?
- What Are The Requirements For A Business To Be Covered By State Wage And Hour Laws As Opposed To Federal Laws?
- Am I Entitled To Lunch Or Rest Breaks?
- Can My Employer Terminate Me For No Reason?
- Is My Employer Required By Law To Provide Me With My Personnel Records If Requested?
- What Kinds Of Employers Are Covered By The Arkansas Occupational Health And Safety Regulations?
- What Can I Do To Insure I Am In Compliance With Federal Osha Regulations Without Hiring A Private Consultant?
- How Do I File For Unemployment Compensation?
- What Will Happen After I File My Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I File For Weekly Benefits?
- What Are My Options If I Have Been Denied Unemployment Benefits?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Arkansas Uc Taxes?
- How Are Wages Reported?