What Kinds Of Employers Are Covered By The Arkansas Occupational Health And Safety Regulations?

Arkansas Occupational Health and Safety regulations protect state, county and municipal workers, who are not covered by OSHA. These regulations can be obtained by calling the Arkansas Department of Labor at (501) 682­4523. If you have a complaint about state, county or municipal workplaces, contact the AOSH Division at (501) 682­9091.

Private businesses must follow federal OSHA regulations. They can be reached at (501) 324­6291.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources