What Is The Process For Reporting New Hires?
There are several methods that can be used to report new hires.
(2) Use FTP to transfer new hire reports. For instructions on using FTP to transfer your file, click here.
(3) Fax or Mail: You can fax or mail either the (1) New Hire Form, (2) W4, or (3) a printed list with the required information. The address and fax number are as follows:
The Arkansas New Hire Reporting Center
PO Box 2540
Little Rock, AR 72203
Fax: 18002593562 or 15013762682
If you are a multistate employer, you may report newly hired employees to the State in which they are working or you may select one State to which to report all new hires. If one State is chosen, your new hire reports must be submitted electronically or by magnetic tape or diskette. Two monthly electronic or tape transmissions must be made which are not less than 12 nor more than 16 days apart. Please inform the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services of your decision.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Are Minors Prohibited From Any Specific Occupations?
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are There Regulations For The Hours A Minor May Be Employed?
- Can You Explain The Arkansas New Hire Program?
- Who Must Report?
- Who Must Be Reported?
- When Does An Employer Report This Information?
- What Information Must Be Reported?
- Where Can I Obtain More Information On The New Hire Program?
- What is the minimum wage in Arkansas?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- When Does An Employer Have To Pay Overtime?
- What Are The Requirements For A Business To Be Covered By State Wage And Hour Laws As Opposed To Federal Laws?
- Am I Entitled To Lunch Or Rest Breaks?
- Can My Employer Terminate Me For No Reason?
- Is My Employer Required By Law To Provide Me With My Personnel Records If Requested?
- What Kinds Of Employers Are Covered By The Arkansas Occupational Health And Safety Regulations?
- What Can I Do To Insure I Am In Compliance With Federal Osha Regulations Without Hiring A Private Consultant?
- How Do I File For Unemployment Compensation?
- What Will Happen After I File My Initial Claim For Unemployment Benefits?
- How Do I File For Weekly Benefits?
- What Are My Options If I Have Been Denied Unemployment Benefits?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Arkansas Uc Taxes?
- How Are Wages Reported?