What Is The Jobs Administration?
The JOBS Administration is an employment and training program designed to assist public assistance recipients. It administers the JOBS Program and the Food Stamp Employment and Training Program.
The JOBS Administration will assist participants in moving from public assistance to employment through: employment services for those who are job ready or need help preparing for work and finding a job; support services for those who need help with child care, transportation cost, etc; training, work experience, and education for those who need to learn new skills, improve the skills they have or build a work record.
The participant and the JOBS Case Manager develop an Employability Plan. The Employability Plan establishes realistic employment goals and activities. The JOBS Case Manager will assist participants to meet their goals by arranging for needed services, referring to job openings and monitoring the participant's progress.
To obtain additional information, contact the JOBS Administrative Central Office at 6025425954 or the regional office in your area.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Arizona Employment Law
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are Minors Prohibited From Any Specific Occupations?
- Are There Regulations For The Hours A Minor May Be Employed?
- What is the minimum wage in Arizona?
- Is There Any Payday Regulation In Arizona?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- What Are The Criteria For Establishing Whether I Have A Valid Claim For Constructive Discharge?
- Can An Employer Require An Employee To Join A Labor Union?
- What Is The Arizona Job Training Program?
- What Role Does Government Play In Registered Apprenticeship?
- What Industries Currently Participate In Registered Apprenticeship?
- Who Should Employers Contact To Develop A Registered Apprenticeship Program?
- How Long Do I Have To Work To Be Eligible For Benefits?
- How Soon After I Am Unemployed Can I File For Benefits?
- How Much Compensation Can I Receive?
- How Long Can I Receive Unemployment Benefits?
- Can I Receive Benefits If I Quit My Job?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Compensation?
- How Do I Get A Personal Identification Number (Pin)
- What Happens After The Initial Claim Application Has Been Filed?
- How Do I Claim My Weekly Benefits?
- What Is The Extended Benefit Program?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Arizona Unemployment Taxes?
- How Much Must An Employer Pay In Unemployment Taxes?
- What Are The Guidelines For Drug Testing?
- For What Purpose Can An Employer Require Drug Testing?