How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Compensation?
You can file your initial claim for benefits or reactivate an existing claim using the Arizona Reemployment Rapid Access (ARRA) system. ARRA is the telephone based interactive voice response system used to file an Arizona claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits. It can only be used with a touchtone telephone and is available Monday Friday from 7:00 a.m. 4:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time
Maricopa County: 6023642722
Pima County: 5207912722
All Other: 18776002722
Access TTY: 18778776226
You should have the following information ready when you call:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your residence address, city, state and ZIP Code
- County of residence
- The name, mailing address and ZIP Code of your last employer (whether you worked full or part time)
- Your Alien Registration Number if you are not a citizen of the United States
- Forms SF8 and SF50 if you have worked as a Federal Civilian Employee in the past 18 months
- Your DD214 (Member 4 copy) if you have served in the US Military in the past 18 months
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Arizona Employment Law
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are Minors Prohibited From Any Specific Occupations?
- Are There Regulations For The Hours A Minor May Be Employed?
- What is the minimum wage in Arizona?
- Is There Any Payday Regulation In Arizona?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- What Are The Criteria For Establishing Whether I Have A Valid Claim For Constructive Discharge?
- Can An Employer Require An Employee To Join A Labor Union?
- What Is The Arizona Job Training Program?
- What Role Does Government Play In Registered Apprenticeship?
- What Industries Currently Participate In Registered Apprenticeship?
- Who Should Employers Contact To Develop A Registered Apprenticeship Program?
- How Long Do I Have To Work To Be Eligible For Benefits?
- How Soon After I Am Unemployed Can I File For Benefits?
- How Much Compensation Can I Receive?
- How Long Can I Receive Unemployment Benefits?
- Can I Receive Benefits If I Quit My Job?
- How Do I Get A Personal Identification Number (Pin)
- What Happens After The Initial Claim Application Has Been Filed?
- How Do I Claim My Weekly Benefits?
- What Is The Extended Benefit Program?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Arizona Unemployment Taxes?
- How Much Must An Employer Pay In Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Jobs Administration?
- What Are The Guidelines For Drug Testing?
- For What Purpose Can An Employer Require Drug Testing?