How Do I Claim My Weekly Benefits?
The easiest way to file for weekly benefits is by telephone using the. Telephone Information and Payment System (TIPS)This also speeds up the payment process.
Phoenix. . . . . . . . . . . (602) 4173800
Tucson . . . . . . . . . . . (520) 8848477
All Other Areas……...18777668477
Because of a significant increase in the number of individuals filing for unemployment insurance, it has become necessary to place restrictions on the days individuals can call the TIPS line. The last number of your Social Security Number (SSN) will determine when you can call TIPS.
- SUNDAY (All Day) TIPS will only accept calls from individuals whose SSN's end in 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,or 5.
- MONDAY (7AM through 7PM) TIPS will only accept calls from individuals whose SSN's end in 6 or 7. After 7PM, TIPS will accept all calls (any SSN).
- TUESDAY (7AM through 7PM) TIPS will only accept calls from individuals whose SSN's end in 8 or 9. After 7PM, TIPS will accept all calls (any SSN).
- WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY TIPS will accept all calls (any SSN) during normal hours of operation.
TIPS hours of operation are from Sunday 12:01 a.m. through Friday 6:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time MST)
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles
- Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
- Are Minors Prohibited From Any Specific Occupations?
- Are There Regulations For The Hours A Minor May Be Employed?
- What is the minimum wage in Arizona?
- Is There Any Payday Regulation In Arizona?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- What Are The Criteria For Establishing Whether I Have A Valid Claim For Constructive Discharge?
- Can An Employer Require An Employee To Join A Labor Union?
- What Is The Arizona Job Training Program?
- What Role Does Government Play In Registered Apprenticeship?
- What Industries Currently Participate In Registered Apprenticeship?
- Who Should Employers Contact To Develop A Registered Apprenticeship Program?
- How Long Do I Have To Work To Be Eligible For Benefits?
- How Soon After I Am Unemployed Can I File For Benefits?
- How Much Compensation Can I Receive?
- How Long Can I Receive Unemployment Benefits?
- Can I Receive Benefits If I Quit My Job?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Compensation?
- How Do I Get A Personal Identification Number (Pin)
- What Happens After The Initial Claim Application Has Been Filed?
- What Is The Extended Benefit Program?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Arizona Unemployment Taxes?
- How Much Must An Employer Pay In Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Jobs Administration?
- What Are The Guidelines For Drug Testing?
- For What Purpose Can An Employer Require Drug Testing?