Can I obtain a occupational license after a DUI suspension/revocation in Wisconsin?
Yes, in most cases, generally depending on how many convictions you have had in your past. Contact the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to see if you are eligible.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Defense Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Law in Wisconsin
- What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Wisconsin?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Wisconsin?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Wisconsin?
- Where can I find a Wisconsin DUI Attorney?
- Must I consent to a Chemical Sobriety Test when stopped for OWI in Wisconsin?
- How long will I lose my license for refusing to take a Chemical Test under Wisconsin Drunk Driving Law?
- What are the penalties for OWI in Wisconsin?
- What are the OWI penalties for drivers under 21 in Wisconsin?