Will I be able to get my drunk driving case in Texas dismissed because I was not read my rights?
Probably not. But if you were interrogated after being placed in custody, your statements cannot be used against you.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Texas
- What happens after a DWI arrest in Texas?
- What will happen if I do not complete Court ordered classes or public service after a DWI conviction in Texas ?
- What are the terms used for drunk driving offenses in Texas?
- What happens if I refuse to consent to a Chemical Blood or Breath Test when pulled over for DWI in Texas?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Texas?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Texas?
- Where can I find Texas DWI Lawyers?
- Texas DWI Laws: FAQ
- What are the drunk driving laws for Minors in Texas?
- What are the penalties for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) by a Minor?