What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in South Dakota?
A person arrested for drunk driving in South Dakota will be charged with Driving Under the Influence (“DUI”).
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in South Dakota
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in South Dakota?
- Do I have to be driving my vehicle to be charged with drriving under the influence?
- Do I have to have a BAC level of 0.08 to be charged with DUI in South Dakota?
- If I am stopped for DUI in South Dakota, am I required to submit to a Breath or Blood Test?
- What constitutes DUI in South Dakota?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in South Dakota?
- Where can I find a South Dakota DUI Attorney?
- Will my license be revoked immediately after a DUI arrest in South Dakota?
- South Dakota DUI Laws: FAQ
- What are the DUI penalties for a driver under 21 in South Dakota?