How many hours of alcohol classes will I have to take after a DUI in Oklahoma?
If your license is revoked for this offense, plan on at least 10 hours if it is your first offense. For more than one offense, plan on 24 hours or more.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Law in Oklahoma
- Will I be able to get my case dismissed because I was not read my rights after a DUI in Oklahoma?
- Where can I find an Oklahoma DUI Attorney?
- What will happen if I do not complete the classes or community service ordered by the Court after DUI in Oklahoma?
- If I obtain an International driver's license, may I drive in Oklahoma, even though my Oklahoma license is revoked?
- What can I do to save my driver’s license after a DUI in Oklahoma?
- What is aggravated DUI in Oklahoma?
- When will I be arrested for DUI in Oklahoma?
- When can I be arrested for Driving While Impaired (DWI) in Oklahoma?
- Oklahoma DUI Laws: FAQ
- How long will I lose my license after a DUI in Oklahoma?
- What are the DUI penalties for a driver under 21 in Oklahoma?
- What happens if I refuse a Chemical Test after being pulled over for DUI in Oklahoma?
- Is an Ignition Interlock Device required after a DUI in Oklahoma?