What happens if I do not comply with court ordered (IDRC) classes after a DUI in New Jersey?
The court will sentence you to a mandatory two-day term of imprisonment in a county jail and a driver license revocation or suspension and continuation of revocation or suspension until such requirements are satisfied.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in New Jersey
- New Jersey DUI Laws: FAQ
- Will I go to jail after a DUI in New Jersey?
- If I obtain an International driver's license, may I drive in New Jersey, even though my New Jersey license is revoked?
- Can I refuse to take a Breath Test after being pulled over for DUI in New Jersey?
- Do the same penalties apply for DUI as refusing to take a Breath Test in New Jersey?
- What if I am convicted of both DUI and refusing to take a Breath Test in New Jersey?
- What happens if I am convicted of DUI while driving within 1,000 feet of school property or a school crossing zone in New Jersey?
- What happens if I am convicted of refusing to take a Breath Test and I was driving within 1,000 feet of school property, in New Jersey?
- Once my DUI license suspension is up, do I automatically get my license back?
- If my license is suspended/revoked at the time of my DUI in New Jersey, how is the additional period of suspension calculated?
- What happens if I am under 21 and charged with DUI in New Jersey?
- How can I save my license from a suspension by the New Jersey DMV?
- What is the term used for a drunk driving offense in New Jersey?
- When will I be charged with DUI in New Jersey?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in New Jersey?
- Where can I find a New Jersey DUI Lawyer?
- What happens if I drive with a DUI suspended license in New Jersey?
- If I was convicted of DWI or DUI in another State, does that count as a prior conviction under New Jersey DUI Law?