Can I get my DUI case dismissed because I was not read my rights in Nevada?
Probably not. But if you were interrogated after being placed in custody, your statements cannot be used against you.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Nevada
- Nevada DUI Laws: FAQ
- What happens after a DUI arrest in Nevada?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Nevada?
- What is the term used for a drunk driving offense in Nevada?
- When will I be charged with DUI in Nevada?
- Can I refuse a Chemical Test after being stopped on suspicion of DUI in Nevada?
- What are my penalties for refusing a Blood or Breath Test in Nevada?
- What happens if I do not complete court ordered Nevada DUI school?
- How do I get my license back after a DUI in Nevada?
- Where can I find a Nevada DUI Lawyer?