Does Montana have a Vehilce Forfeiture Law?
Yes, in Montana the Vehilce Forfeiture Law state taht vehicles are forfeited on the third or subsequent DUI.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Montana
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Montana?
- What Is a Per Se law under Montana DUI law?
- Montana DUI Laws: FAQ
- Can a DUI be a felony offense in Montana?
- Can I get my Driver’s License back after suspension for DUI in Montana?
- How can I contact the DMV about license reinstatement after DUI in Montana?
- What are the terms used for drunk driving offenses in Montana?
- When will I be charged with DUI in Montana?
- Where can I find a Montana DUI Attorney?
- Can I refuse to take a Chemical Test when pulled over for suspected DUI in Montana?
- What are the DUI penalties for a driver under the age of 21 in Montana?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Montana?
- What happens if I am a repeat DUI offender in Montana?