What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Montana?
The legal drinking limit for drivers in Montana is a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of 0.08. However, the legal limit for drivers under age 21 is a BAC of 0.02 or above.
Additional Drunk Driving Defense Articles
- What Is a Per Se law under Montana DUI law?
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction in Montana?
- Does Montana have a Vehilce Forfeiture Law?
- Can a DUI be a felony offense in Montana?
- Can I get my Driver’s License back after suspension for DUI in Montana?
- How can I contact the DMV about license reinstatement after DUI in Montana?
- What are the terms used for drunk driving offenses in Montana?
- When will I be charged with DUI in Montana?
- Where can I find a Montana DUI Attorney?
- Can I refuse to take a Chemical Test when pulled over for suspected DUI in Montana?
- What are the DUI penalties for a driver under the age of 21 in Montana?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Montana?
- What happens if I am a repeat DUI offender in Montana?