What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Missouri?
A person arrested for drunk driving in Missouri will be charged with Driving While Intoxicated (“DWI”).
Additional Drunk Driving Defense Articles
- What are the penalties for DWI in Missouri?
- Will my license be suspended immediately after a DWI in Missouri?
- What if I refuse a Breath Test after being stopped for suspected DWI in Missouri?
- How do I get my license reinstated after a DWI in Missouri?
- Can a DWI be kept off my record in Missouri?
- When will I be charged with DWI in Missouri?
- What is an Ignition Interlock Device and, when am I required to have one under Missouri Drunk Driving Law?
- Where can I find a Missouri DUI Attorney?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Missouri?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Missouri?
Search LawInfo's Drunk Driving Defense Resources