How do I get my license back after a DWI conviction in Minnesota?
All alcohol-related revocations of a driver’s license require a $680 reinstatement fee, DWI knowledge test, a driver’s license application with fees, and a chemical assessment.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- What happens after a DWI arrest in Minnesota?
- What is the term used for a drunk driving offense in Minnesota?
- When will I be charged with DWI in Minnesota?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Minnesota?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Minnesota?
- Where can I find a Minnesota DUI Attorney?
- What are the penalties for a drunk driving conviction in Minnesota?
- Must I go to jail if I am a repeat DWI offender in Minnesota?
- What are aggravating factors under Minnesota DWI law?
- Will I lose my Driver’s License after a DWI in Minnesota?
- Must I submit to a Chemical Test after being pulled over on suspicion of DWI in Minnesota?
- What are my penalties for refusing to submit to a Chemical Test in Minnesota?