Will a DUI in Idaho increase my insurance rates?
DUI charges present some additional problems such as the potential requirement to carry high risk or SR22 insurance. In some cases it may be possible to avoid this by obtaining a withheld judgment.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Idaho
- Idaho DUI Laws: FAQ
- What is a 'Per Se' Law?
- How are DUI and DWP related in Idaho?
- What terms are used for a drunk driving offenses in Idaho?
- When can I be charged with DUI in Idaho?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Idaho?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Idaho?
- Where can I find a Idaho DUI Lawyer?
- What are the penalties for a person under age 21 convicted of DUI in Idaho?
- What happens if I refuse to take a Chemical Sobriety Test in Idaho?
- What happens if I injure a person while drunk driving in Idaho?
- What are the penalties for an Aggravated DUI in Idaho?
- Am I required to have an Ignition Interlock installed in my vehicle after multiple DUI convictions in Idaho?