What is the penalty if I am caught driving while my license is suspended for DUI in Georgia?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Georgia
- What happens after a DUI arrest in Georgia?
- What constitutes driving under the influence (DUI) in Georgia?
- Do the standards for DUI differ for minors under Georgia law?
- Can I get a probationary license if my driver's license is suspended for DUI in Georgia?
- Will I have to attend counseling or rehabilitation if I am convicted of DUI in Georgia?
- How quickly will I lose my driver's license if I am arrested for DUI in Georgia?
- What can happen under Georgia law if I refuse to take a chemical or field sobriety test when I am suspected of DUI?
- Are there different penalties for minors who are convicted of DUI in Georgia?
- Can law enforcement take my vehicle if I am arrested for or convicted of DUI in Georgia?
- How can I get my license reinstated if it is administratively suspended for DUI in Georgia?
- What terms are used for Drunk Driving Offenses in Georgia?
- Where can I find a Georgia DUI Attorney?
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction in Georgia?
- What are the penalties for a Minor convicted of DUI in Georgia?