What are the penalties for a Minor convicted of DUI in Georgia?
If you are under the age of 21 and convicted of DUI in Georgia, you will lose your license for twelve months, you also will be ordered to complete a set amount of community service hours. Additionally, you will not be eligible for a temporary or limited driving permit during your license suspension.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Georgia
- Georgia DUI Laws: FAQ
- What happens after a DUI arrest in Georgia?
- How quickly will I lose my driver's license if I am arrested for DUI in Georgia?
- What can happen under Georgia law if I refuse to take a chemical or field sobriety test when I am suspected of DUI?
- How can I get my license reinstated if it is administratively suspended for DUI in Georgia?
- What are the penalties for a DUI conviction in Georgia?