What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Florida?
If you are arrested for drunk driving in Florida you will be charged with Driving Under the Influence (“DUI”).
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Florida
- Florida DUI Penalties
- Must I consent to a blood or urine test when pulled over for DUI in Florida?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Florida?
- What is the legal drinking limit in for drivers in Florida?
- When can I be charged with DUI in Florida?
- When will I be convicted of Felony DUI in Florida?
- When may I obtain a hardship driver’s license reinstatement after being convicted of DUI in Florida?
- When can I be released after a DUI arrest in Florida?
- Where can I find Florida DUI Attorney?