Can I get my jail sentence reduced or suspended after being convicted of DUI/DWAI in Colorado?
Yes, in some cases.You may be able to get a lesser sentence if you agree to undergo an alcohol treatment program.
Additional Drunk Driving Defense Articles
- Can I get my jail sentence reduced or suspended after being convicted of DUI/DWAI in Colorado?
- What terms are used for Colorado drunk driving offenses?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Colorado?
- Can I refuse to take a chemical sobriety test when stopped on suspicion of drunk driving in Colorado?
- What are the penalties for a drunk driving convictions in Colorado?
- What are the drunk driving penalties for a driver under 21 in Colorado?
- Where can I find a Colorado DUI Attorney?
Search LawInfo's Drunk Driving Defense Resources