Can I get my jail sentence reduced or suspended after being convicted of DUI/DWAI in Colorado?

By: LawInfo

Yes, in some cases.You may be able to get a lesser sentence if you agree to undergo an alcohol treatment program.

Additional Drunk Driving Defense Articles

Search LawInfo's Drunk Driving Defense Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More