What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Arkansas?
Both Driving Under the Influence (“DUI”) and Driving While Intoxicated (“DWI”) are considered the same offense in Arkansas. Accordingly, Arkansas authorities will use the two terms interchangeably.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Arkansas
- Arkansas DWI Laws: FAQ
- Can I refuse to take a Chemical Test after being stopped for suspected Drunk Driving in Arkansas?
- What must I do to get my license reinstated after a DUI Suspension in Arkansas?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Arkansas?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Arkansas?
- Where can I find a Arkansas drunk driving attorney?
- How long will my driver’s license be suspended after a DWI/DUI in Arkansas?