What must I do to get my license reinstated after a DUI Suspension in Arkansas?
You have to take affirmative actions to get your license back. This will not happen automatically and your license will remain suspended after the sentence is up if you do not do the following:
- Pay $150 reinstatement fee to Revenue Department,
- Show proof of attending DWI school or treatment program, and
- Show proof of insurance.
Remember it is your job to know when your suspension is up and to get this done.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Arkansas
- Arkansas DWI Laws: FAQ
- Can I refuse to take a Chemical Test after being stopped for suspected Drunk Driving in Arkansas?
- What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Arkansas?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Arkansas?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Arkansas?
- Where can I find a Arkansas drunk driving attorney?
- How long will my driver’s license be suspended after a DWI/DUI in Arkansas?