When can I be convicted of Extreme DUI in Arizona?
If you have committed a DUI with a BAC over 0.15, you will be convicted of Extreme DUI and thus subjected to increased punishment. Extreme DUI is a misdemeanor offense.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Drunk Driving Articles
- Drunk Driving Defense Laws in Arizona
- Arizona DUI Laws: FAQ
- When will I be charged with Felony Aggravated DUI in Arizona?
- What are the penalties for Extreme DUI in Arizona?
- What are the penalties for Aggravated DUI in Arizona?
- Am I required to take a field sobriety test in Arizona?
- Am I required to take a breath, blood or urine test when arrested for DUI in Arizona?
- What terms are used for drunk driving offenses in Arizona?
- When may I be convicted of DUI under Arizona law?
- Is drinking and driving a crime in Arizona?
- What is the legal drinking limit for drivers in Arizona?
- When will I have to use an ignition interlock device under Arizona DUI Law?
- Where can I find an Arizona Drunk Driving Attorney?
- What are the penalties for minors convicted of DUI in Arizona?