Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
Two noted orthopedic surgeons, Richard Berger and Craig Della Valle, observed abnormally high rates of looseness in the implants after only two years of use. Their observations showed that 36% of the Zimmer NexGen CR-flex Knee systems were loose after 2 years. Additionally, almost 10% of those who had knee replacement surgery had to have the implants revised because of the loosenes in the knee replacement or because of unbearable pain.
Speak to an Experienced Zimmer Knee Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zimmer knee replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zimmer knee replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?