Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
Two noted orthopedic surgeons, Richard Berger and Craig Della Valle, observed abnormally high rates of looseness in the implants after only two years of use. Their observations showed that 36% of the Zimmer NexGen CR-flex Knee systems were loose after 2 years. Additionally, almost 10% of those who had knee replacement surgery had to have the implants revised because of the loosenes in the knee replacement or because of unbearable pain.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?