What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
There are many potential side effects of knee surgery. These include:
- Infection of the knee or surrounding area
- Thrombophiebitis (vein swelling caused by a blood clot)
- Heart attack or stroke
- Nerve damage, especially around the knee
- Osteolysis (a breakdown of the bone next to the knee)
- Implant fracture
- Knee stiffness
Speak to an Experienced Zimmer Knee Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zimmer knee replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zimmer knee replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?