What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
There are many potential side effects of knee surgery. These include:
- Infection of the knee or surrounding area
- Thrombophiebitis (vein swelling caused by a blood clot)
- Heart attack or stroke
- Nerve damage, especially around the knee
- Osteolysis (a breakdown of the bone next to the knee)
- Implant fracture
- Knee stiffness
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?