How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement should last about 15 years without needing replacement. However, some studies have shown that a surprisingly high number of individuals need to have revision surgery after only 2 years.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?