Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
Yes. Zimmer Holdings agreed to pay $310 million in penalties to settle accusations by the Justice Department of fake consulting agreements. These fake consulting agreements were disguises for kickbacks to surgeons who used or promoted their product.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?