Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
While there hasn't been a formal recall of the Zimmer knee replacement systems, there have been calls from prominent orthopedic surgeons to recall the Zimmer knee replacement systems based on a higher than normal rate of failure of the porous femoral component. Additionally, Senator Charles Grassley issued a letter to Zimmer about problems with certain models of the NexGen knee replacement systems.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?