Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
While there hasn't been a formal recall of the Zimmer knee replacement systems, there have been calls from prominent orthopedic surgeons to recall the Zimmer knee replacement systems based on a higher than normal rate of failure of the porous femoral component. Additionally, Senator Charles Grassley issued a letter to Zimmer about problems with certain models of the NexGen knee replacement systems.
Speak to an Experienced Zimmer Knee Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zimmer knee replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zimmer knee replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?