Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Wright Hip Replacement systems be sued?
The Wright Hip Replacement System is a metal on metal implant device that is used to replace a damaged hip joint. As such it is a product which is a manufacturer’s product that is currently being marketed in the U.S. commerce system. It is common public policy and law that once a manufacturer places its products into the marketplace, they have made a promise that their goods are safe for consumer use and are liable for damages when their products hurt or injures a person. Therefore, if a manufacturer’s product is unsafe when used for the purpose for which it is designed, then an injured person hurt by the specific product may bring a products liability lawsuit against the manufacturer.
Speak to an Experienced Wright Hip Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified wright hip replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local wright hip replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Wright Hip Replacement Articles
- How much does a Wright Hip Replacement Attorney cost?
- How much is a Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Wright Hip Replacement systems?
- Have there been Wright Hip Replacement Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- What do I need to prove in my claim against the manufacturer of Wright Hip Replacement systems?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured by a Wright Hip Replacement?
- Should I settle my Wright Hip Replacement lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuit?