What is stress urinary incontinence?
Stress urinary incontinence is urinary leakage during physical activity. The physical activity that causes stress urinary incontinence may be as simple as coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercising.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Vaginal Mesh Articles
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits
- What is vaginal mesh?
- What is vaginal mesh used for?
- What is pelvic organ prolapse?
- Is there an alternative to using vaginal mesh to treat pelvic organ prolapse?
- Is vaginal mesh permanent?
- Is vaginal mesh safe?
- What are the complications associated with vaginal mesh?
- Is vaginal mesh more effective to treat urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse?
- Are complications with vaginal mesh common?
- Are the complications with vaginal mesh associated with a particular company?