Is vaginal mesh permanent?
Yes, vaginal mesh is a permanent implant, and complete removal may not be possible.
Speak to an Experienced Vaginal Mesh Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified vaginal mesh lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local vaginal mesh attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Vaginal Mesh Articles
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits
- What is vaginal mesh?
- What is vaginal mesh used for?
- What is pelvic organ prolapse?
- Is there an alternative to using vaginal mesh to treat pelvic organ prolapse?
- What is stress urinary incontinence?
- Is vaginal mesh safe?
- What are the complications associated with vaginal mesh?
- Is vaginal mesh more effective to treat urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse?
- Are complications with vaginal mesh common?
- Are the complications with vaginal mesh associated with a particular company?