Is vaginal mesh more effective to treat urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse?
No, the FDA conducted a systematic review of scientific literature regarding the use of vaginal mesh from 1996-2011, and the review showed transvaginal repair with mesh does not improve symptomatic results or quality of life over traditional non-mesh repair.
Speak to an Experienced Vaginal Mesh Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified vaginal mesh lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local vaginal mesh attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Vaginal Mesh Articles
- Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits
- What is vaginal mesh?
- What is vaginal mesh used for?
- What is pelvic organ prolapse?
- Is there an alternative to using vaginal mesh to treat pelvic organ prolapse?
- Is vaginal mesh permanent?
- What is stress urinary incontinence?
- Is vaginal mesh safe?
- What are the complications associated with vaginal mesh?
- Are complications with vaginal mesh common?
- Are the complications with vaginal mesh associated with a particular company?