Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
There are 3 main problems with the DePuy hip replacement. First, a loosening of the implant. This occurs when the implant does not stay attached to the bone in the correct position. Second, a potential fracture. This occurs when the bone around the implant may have broken. Finally, dislocation, where the two parts of the implant that move against each other are no longer aligned.
Speak to an Experienced DePuy Hip Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified depuy hip replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local depuy hip replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
- What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?
- Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?