Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
There are 3 main problems with the DePuy hip replacement. First, a loosening of the implant. This occurs when the implant does not stay attached to the bone in the correct position. Second, a potential fracture. This occurs when the bone around the implant may have broken. Finally, dislocation, where the two parts of the implant that move against each other are no longer aligned.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
- What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?
- Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?