What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
The ASR Hip is made up of ball and socket components that move against each other. This Hip replaces the natural Hip that has deteriorated over time. Usually the ball is made of metal or a strengthened type of ceramic or plastic. The ASR is made of a metal cap and replaces the hip socket with a metal cup.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
- What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?
- Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?