What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
The ASR Hip is made up of ball and socket components that move against each other. This Hip replaces the natural Hip that has deteriorated over time. Usually the ball is made of metal or a strengthened type of ceramic or plastic. The ASR is made of a metal cap and replaces the hip socket with a metal cup.
Speak to an Experienced DePuy Hip Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified depuy hip replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local depuy hip replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
- What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?
- Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?