What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?
The verdicts and settlements in DePuy hip replacement lawsuits depend on the degree of harm or injury suffered by the victim. Some cases may be worth nothing, others several thousands, and some even millions of Dollars. Factors that weigh on the value of a case include the amount of hospital bills, injuries that result in an inability to work or enjoy life, and more. An experienced attorney may be able to give you a proximate idea of how much a case is worth. As with most lawsuits, the case worth may change depending on whether the case is settled, or goes to a jury.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
- What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
- Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?