Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?
There is some evidence that suggests that DePuy was aware of the problem with their hip replacements, but continued to sell them anyway. If that is the case, then DePuy actively placed patients at risk.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
- What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
- What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?