Can I still get a DePuy hip replacement?
No, in 2009, DePuy announced that it was discontinuing sales. In March 2010, DePuy warned doctors about the possibility of early failure and to discontinue implanting the device.
Speak to an Experienced DePuy Hip Replacement Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified depuy hip replacement lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local depuy hip replacement attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional DePuy Hip Replacement Articles
- What is a DePuy hip replacement?
- Why are there problems with the DePuy Hip Replacement System?
- What is the DePuy ASR Hip?
- What could happen if I don't remove my DePuy hip replacement system?
- How many people are affected by the DePuy hip replacement recall?
- What are DePuy hip replacement lawsuits worth?
- Did DePuy know about the problems with the hip replacement systems?