What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
Babies born to mothers that took Zoloft during pregnancy risk many types of birth defects. Some of these birth defects include:
• Congenital heart defects
• Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension (PPHN)
• Omphalocele and Craniosynostosis
Babies may also experience feeding issues, breathing difficulty, tremors and seizures.
Speak to an Experienced Zoloft Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zoloft lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zoloft attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?