What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
Babies born to mothers that took Zoloft during pregnancy risk many types of birth defects. Some of these birth defects include:
• Congenital heart defects
• Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension (PPHN)
• Omphalocele and Craniosynostosis
Babies may also experience feeding issues, breathing difficulty, tremors and seizures.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?