What is Zoloft?
Zoloft is a prescription drug manufactured by Pfizer and is prescribed for the treatment of depression and other conditions such as anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
Zoloft is available in tablet and liquid form and is usually taken by mouth once a day.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?