What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
An attorney cannot say for sure what any given case will be worth. However, in cases where someone has been injured by a harmful drug the injured party can generally receive monetary awards for all expenses related to the damages caused from using the drug. This can include medical expenses, additional care expenses, pain and suffering damages, and possibly even punitive damages.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?