What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
An attorney cannot say for sure what any given case will be worth. However, in cases where someone has been injured by a harmful drug the injured party can generally receive monetary awards for all expenses related to the damages caused from using the drug. This can include medical expenses, additional care expenses, pain and suffering damages, and possibly even punitive damages.
Speak to an Experienced Zoloft Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zoloft lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zoloft attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?