What are Zoloft side effects?
Clinical trials have shown that common Zoloft side effects include:
· Dry mouth
· Loss of appetite,
· Increased sweating
· Sexual side effects
· Weight loss
It is important to note that there are potentially serious side effects of Zoloft. These serious side effects include:
· Suicidal thoughts/behavior
· Easy bruising/bleeding,
· Decreased sex drive,
· Decrease in sexual ability,
· Muscle cramps/weakness,
· Shaking/tremors, and
· Unusual weight loss
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?