What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
It is extremely important to contact a skilled Zoloft attorney immediately. An attorney can help review your case and determine whether you have a valid claim to compensation. Waiting to speak to an attorney could result in you losing the opportunity to recover for the injuries caused by this potentially dangerous drug.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?