What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
It is extremely important to contact a skilled Zoloft attorney immediately. An attorney can help review your case and determine whether you have a valid claim to compensation. Waiting to speak to an attorney could result in you losing the opportunity to recover for the injuries caused by this potentially dangerous drug.
Speak to an Experienced Zoloft Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zoloft lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zoloft attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?