Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
Yes. The U. S. Food & Drug Administration has issued warnings regarding Zoloft and serious birth defect risks. Clinical studies have shown Zoloft and other SSRI medications are linked to birth defects when taken during pregnancy.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?