Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
There may be a class action lawsuit with potential compensation from Zoloft settlements that you may join. In these types of cases plaintiffs are joined together regardless of the severity or degree of the injuries caused by Zoloft.
Seek the advice of a competent attorney to determine if your particular case involves catastrophic injuries that qualify or merit an individual lawsuit.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?