How does Zoloft work?
Zoloft is part of a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs) and it acts on levels of serotonin in the brain. This is intended to improve a person’s mood and concentration, it may regulate appetite and other symptoms of depression and anxiety based conditions.
Speak to an Experienced Zoloft Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified zoloft lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local zoloft attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Has Zoloft been recalled?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?