Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
The preliminary reports base the cause of illness on drospirenon. Drospirenon can increase your blood potassium levels (causing hyperkalemia). The elevated level of potassium in the blood may lead to an increased risk of a heart attack.
Speak to an Experienced Yaz Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified yaz lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local yaz attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?