Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
The preliminary reports base the cause of illness on drospirenon. Drospirenon can increase your blood potassium levels (causing hyperkalemia). The elevated level of potassium in the blood may lead to an increased risk of a heart attack.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?