What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
Women who have suffered a heart attack or stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), Pumonary Embolism (PE), Gallbladder Disease or if someone you know has suddenly died, you may have a lawsuit against Yaz and Yasmin.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of health problems are common?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?