What types of health problems are common?
Many lawsuit have been filed over alleged side effects of the birth control pills, which may increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis, (DVT), pulmonary embolysm (PE), gallbladder disease, death and other serious injuries. Lawsuits over generic Yasmin, marketed as Ocella and Zarah, as well as lawsuits over generic Yaz, marketed as Gianvi, are also being pursued.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?